Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Oopsiedasies!!!

I have boxes, baskets and bins overflowing with little "oopsiedasies" in my craft room.

You know the things....you see some awesome picture on Pinterest or hear about some super easy neat craft that a 5 year old could do with her eyes shut...right!??!!?!?!!??!!

Today I was digging around in those overflowing boxes, baskets and bins trying to come up with some neat inspiration of where my craftiness should head next and I came across these things.

The little button was from a recycled yogurt lid-- I love Shrinky-Dinks and I saw somewhere that you could recycle clear packaging into DIY Shrinky-Dinks!!! Hmmm....I missed something somewhere because I cut out with my Sizzix the button from a clear yogurt lid and got out my handy dandy heat tool, turned it on, and, and, and....NOTHING!!!! I kept at heating it thinking I hadn't waited long enough and eventually my little clear plastic button shape turned white, no smaller though.... so, it went into the "Oppsiedaisy" stash...

The flower is one I cut out using the Sizzix again from a pop can....it slipped in the process and one petal got cut off short....so, into the stash....

I also found a strip of paper I had messed up using an embossing folder with wood grain, not sure what happened there, but again, good thing I kept that little mess up!!!

Wa-La..... I made this cute springy card!!
So, today I am glad for all those little Oopsiedasies!! I've had and that I will have in the future.

Have a Happy Springy Day today!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm. Aaron told me I was taking pictures on the wrong setting. Sorry!!! That's why the pictures turned out blue!! Big oopsie

    ReplyDelete